Saturday 18 October 2014

Mario Balotelli refutes claims of having sex before matches

Balotelli refutes claims of having sex before any game. photos
Liverpool striker, Mario Balotelli has laughed off speculations of him having sex before getting on the football pitch to do his job. Recently speaking with Sport Magazine, The former AC Milan striker, who is yet to find the net for his current club, said: ‘Someone told me recently that I had apparently said that if I have sex three or four hours before a game, it is working for me on the pitch. Trust me, if I am having sex four hours before a game I am not able to play. I don’t think anyone could. It makes me laugh, but this is not me.’ Mario, who recently separated from his fiancée Fanny Neguesha in September 2014, also said he is bent on concentrating on improving his game on the pitch. ‘I am only focused on football. I live out in the countryside, I am relaxed and I just hope the time that I’m going to score is coming soon. Then maybe they will concentrate more on football and not all the other bull****.’  Mario Balotelli moved to Liverpool FC for £16M from Italian Seria A side, AC Milian. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment