Sunday 10 January 2016

Kelechi Ihenacho Set To Wait

Manchester City striker Kelechi Ihenacho will not demand more first team from manager Manuel Pellegrini, the 19-year-old striker who scored his fifth goal of the season during Manchester City's comfortable 3-0 victory over Norwich City in the FA Cup third-round, When questioned on whether he has approached the manager about the prospect of playing more, said to City's official website: 'Not really because as a young player you have to work hard in every training session and if you are given the chance to play you have to show the manager that you deserve to be in. 
'I think nothing is enough in football. I will keep working hard, I will keep giving my best every day and in every game.
'Every day I will keep learning from the professionals in my team.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment