Tuesday 1 November 2016

Raheem Sterling Compares game Under Guardiola and Pellegrini

Manchester City winger Raheem Sterling who is currently enjoying the free role given to him  by current manager Pep Guardiola has compared  his game  to when he played  under former Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini.
The 21-year-old English winger  in an interview with BBC Sport, said 'I feel a lot more freedom, I feel I can get on the ball a bit more and as I get the ball I feel I can express myself by taking touches and trying to take players on. I'm really enjoying it.
'Under the previous coach, in training sometimes it was always two touches and you kind of get into that way of playing and you forget your identity and how to play.
'That's not my style of play. My style of play is to get the ball and try to go at players. 

'Now I'm learning to mix it up as well and not just every single time go down a blind alley; know when to take two touches and when to take my man on.' 

0 comments:

Post a Comment