Monday 31 August 2015

5 Things You Never Knew About Cameron Diaz

Cameron Diaz who plays Miss Hanniganin the movie 'Annie', is an American  actress, a film producer and former fashion model, she rose into fame in the nineties with movies like 'The Mask', 'My Best Friend's Wedding', and a host of other movies, including voicing Princes Fiona in  the animation sequel 'Shrek'. Here are five things you never knew about the actress.
1) Went to High School With Snoop Dogg
Diaz and Snoop Dogg attended Long Beach Poly High School at the same time, before both of them rose to stardom in Hollywood. Diaz disclosed this  while on George Lopez's talk show,where she said "We went to high school together. He was a year older than me and I remember him there, There was a lot of kids at our school. There was like 3,500 kids, but I remember him. He was very tall and skinny; wore lots of ponytails on his head."
2) Suffers From ADD
"I have no interest in directing movies or producing movies. I like my role in making films. It's the perfect amount of involvement for me. I have ADD," Diaz told ABC's On the Red Carpet
3) Practices Transcendental Meditation
4) Says No to Social Media
5) Anti-Botox
 Diaz  told Entertainment Tonight about having Botox injections. "I would rather see my face aging than a face that doesn't belong to me at all."


0 comments:

Post a Comment