Friday 26 September 2014

Victoria Beckham Named UN Ambassador

Victoria Beckham named  UN ambassador
Victoria Beckham has fulfilled her dream of making a difference for women in the world, as she’s been named the UN goodwill ambassador for their UNAIDS campaign.
The designer, who missed the opening of her flagship clothing store in London, was revealed at a press conference at the United Nations building in New York City, expressed her gratitude for being able to be in a position of change.
The 40-year-old former spice girl said ‘I will do whatever I can to raise awareness, I feel very passionate about this. I recently visited South Africa and was so touched by the women I met and felt inspired. I came home and I knew I had to do something. It’s taken me to get to 40 to realize I have a responsibility as a woman and as a mother”, without mentioning the fact that the opening of her first clothing store in London, took place that day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment