Saturday 27 September 2014

Chris Brown Opens up On Relationship With Rihanna

Chris Brown claims he and Rihanna are Just Friends. Photos: gistville

Chris Brown has opened up on his relationship with Rihanna. Chris Brown said this in an Interview with Kevin Frazier  of Entertainment Tonightopened up about his stint in Jail , his relationship with Rihanna, and his stint in jail.
He said ‘"We're friends, nothing too serious, we're not trying to start a life together right now, we're just having fun."
The  ‘Yeah 3x’ singer whose album X sold 145,644 copies in its first week, outshining his 2012 album Fortune in the process, also debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200, just behind Barbra Streisands collaborations album Partners
Speculations has swirled that Drunk Texting'  a track off his album with the lyrics "If by chance you're laying next to someone else right now/I hope it's the worst sex ever," is about Rihanna was refuted by Brown, by saying Oh no, not at allI think that's just the fans' perception or the media's perception at all times because of our history. But whenever we do music, people can make the assumption and that's fine because if they buy more because they think that, then go ahead and buy a thousand copies! But as far as me writing and going into that, I don't really try to put my focus on Rihanna every song. At the end of the day it's almost six, seven years later. It's like, how many more times am I going to talk about the same situation?
With his jail sentence behind him, Brown  said he currently does remodeling and building maintenance as part of his community service. But he's also got an eye towards the future.
In five years I want to be at the top, higher than the clouds, he mused. Asked how he'll get there, Brown replied: Following my own path musically and whatever I want to do. I can't be a carbon copy of someone else. I can only be the best Chris Brown. He hasn't let me down musically yet, so I'm going to try to do him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment