Saturday 27 September 2014

Video - "She Is Very Special TO Me" - Big Sean

Big Sean says Ariana Grande is special to me
Ariana Grande and Big Sean have been shy when it comes to their relationship status, but that has changed as  G.O.O.D Music artiste Big Sean addressed the rumors of him dating Ariana.
In an interview with  Ryan Seacrest, The ‘Dance (ASS)’ singer had only sweet things to say about Ariana. He said ‘I am going to tell you this: Ariana’s very, very special. She’s very special to me, Everything she has going on is good with her. Everything I have going on is good with me. Everything between me and her is good, and I’m just going to leave it at that,” he added.
Okay, Big Sean may not have flat out admitted Ariana’s his “girlfriend,” but we think it’s safe to say they’re dating.
When Ariana  was interviewd by Ryan, what she said was “I mean, I guess [we're dating],” she admitted. “Curiosity man, it’ll kill you. I don’t know what to say, Ryan. Why are you doing this me? I’ll tell you when we’re not on the air. I trust you. I’ve known you a long time. I don’t know about these millions of people listening in right now.”
Big Sean and Ariana were first romantically linked in early August. And on August 24, Big Sean and Ariana were seen holding hands backstage at the Inglewood Forum during the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment